Your house in the Cataclysm

So yeah, just try to recreate your home in Cataclysm. (Cheats and the tile editor is allowed, and probably even mandatory!)vI am getting internet on my main computer today, so I will post a pic soon.

Ohh. I’ma be posting a pic soon.

Same here, I will be at home in about 25 minutes probably more.

[spoiler=home sweet home]
NOTE: the pound marks at the bottom right are log walls. yes, there are log walls in my house. secondly, the deep blue period next to the canvas flaps (blue +) represent an open corner of the curtain that is almost always present. finally, the green upward arrows to the upper center-right are various plants.

NOTE: the crates at the bottom center are intended to be a macintosh computer dome. at the bottom right, the blue highlighted counter has a television on top of it. moreover, the highlighted table next to the dome contains a screen for the macintosh computer, and the bottom left counter and the other highlighted table have laptop computers on top of them.
[/spoiler]

Oh cripes, I forgot the windows in the other second floor bedroom and the second floor bathroom…
And the window governing the front door!

Phew, fixed.

It’s not too perfect, but I tried.

My house has bizzarechitecture (at least the second floor has so im not making the second one)

Wait, so how can you build second floors?

House raiding will become amazing once the people from kickstarter get to make and put in the designs of their own homes.

You can build basements (here)

But building second floors is out of our reach i mean just building the second floor separatedly

Well, I keep forget to finish building my house but I am trying!

Not very original, i know, but it works great.

[quote=“axujen, post:11, topic:3616”]

Not very original, i know, but it works great.[/quote]

I think you misunderstood the point of the thread, unless you really do live in a public works, in which case, where do you sleep, and why oh god why is there acid in your house?

Yes, i do live in a public works (untill i can get a mobile home ready) is that unusual?

in which case, where do you sleep
North east corner of the room with the loot.
and why oh god why is there acid in your house?
Because its raining acid :)

Here it is again for you. c: Everyone has a home base, but in this thread we want pictures of attempts to duplicate your actual real-life home in-game.

Here it is again for you. c: Everyone has a home base, but in this thread we want pictures of attempts to duplicate your actual real-life home in-game.[/quote]
Oh, well i feel stupid now…