WTF is up with site registration?

They’re different structures. The mall is a mall. The megastore is Wal*Mart.[/quote]

Does the mall not spawn in Classic Zombies? I’ve made it through 90 day seasons with several characters and never seen a mall spawn in any of my towns.[/quote]

Try starting a new character with the mall-cop-stuck-in-a-mall scenario. If a few worlds with Classic Zombies set repeatedly place such a character in the middle of nowhere instead of a mall, then malls require some particular monster type that isn’t a classic zombie in order to spawn.

They’re different structures. The mall is a mall. The megastore is Wal*Mart.[/quote]

Does the mall not spawn in Classic Zombies? I’ve made it through 90 day seasons with several characters and never seen a mall spawn in any of my towns.[/quote]

Try starting a new character with the mall-cop-stuck-in-a-mall scenario. If a few worlds with Classic Zombies set repeatedly place such a character in the middle of nowhere instead of a mall, then malls require some particular monster type that isn’t a classic zombie in order to spawn.[/quote]

Nope, the mall didn’t have the tag to enable it for Classic. John Candlebury’s got a fix up and we should have it handled tonight.

Yeah, the registration was definitely a bit frustrating, but (eventually) doable.

It’s obviously working to keep the damn bots out, so maybe just updating the questions/answers to be more newbie-friendly would be preferable to scrapping the system completely. (Maybe another forum visible only to logged-in members where people could post suggestions for questions with “obvious” answers.)