Writing and Drawing: to Entertain & Enlight

On this wall you see a bunch of... post-apocalyptic pickup lines? Philosophy? You're not sure what to make of it. All drawn with crayons. "Hey baby, we may be covered in gross bile but your personality is fresh as a daisy." "I've wiped my ass with pages from both the Bible and the Quran. Does that make me a holy man? "The corpse was still warm so it doesn't count as TRUE necrophilia, I'm sure." "Your ass was so big and soft, Vanessa. That's why I cut it off and use it as a pillow." Oh dear.

O.O

[quote=“Slax, post:21, topic:5672”]On this wall you see a bunch of... post-apocalyptic pickup lines? Philosophy? You're not sure what to make of it. All drawn with crayons. "Hey baby, we may be covered in gross bile but your personality is fresh as a daisy." "I've wiped my ass with pages from both the Bible and the Quran. Does that make me a holy man? "The corpse was still warm so it doesn't count as TRUE necrophilia, I'm sure." "Your ass was so big and soft, Vanessa. That's why I cut it off and use it as a pillow." Oh dear.[/quote]
Well that took an unexpected turn