Where i can find wall socket?

i think there are so many appliance so maybe i can make a socket near a truck bettery??

As far as I know there are no wall sockets in the game. To get power out of a truck battery, you’d have to install it in a vehicle with a UPS-compatible charging station and then put a device with a rechargeable battery in that same spot.

Thanks
It’s not fit the real world so i just a little confused…
(it’s weird all they need is bettary not socket)

and …can i open the metal door ??
i mean unlock it, not destory or explosion with c4.

Have you tried with a lockpick?

yes i do

improvised lockpick and locksmith kit

There are a few different versions of the same door; One that has an alarm on it, one that is pick-able, and another you can’t do either.

You can easily solve the last door by either smashing it (if it’s wood) or using the “Acetylene Torch” (if it’s metal)

[quote=“TheMightyHercules, post:6, topic:12574”]There are a few different versions of the same door; One that has an alarm on it, one that is pick-able, and another you can’t do either.

You can easily solve the last door by either smashing it (if it’s wood) or using the “Acetylene Torch” (if it’s metal)[/quote]
Thanks , i want to find a way to pick up those food in there “AND” closed the metal door…

I dont want to smash the showcase to get CBM or use Acetylene Torch for food
but looks like i have no choice

electric jackhammers agogo

Thanks
It’s not fit the real world so i just a little confused…
(it’s weird all they need is bettary not socket)

and …can i open the metal door ??
i mean unlock it, not destory or explosion with c4.

Torch the door, rebuild the door. Problem solved, problem staying solved. Yes there is a construction option to build metal doors.

(it's weird all they need is bettary not socket)

This is cataclysm electronics. Duct taped/terminal nuts, wire nuts, and electrical more duct tape. Sockets are not only unnecessary, but frowned upon and scoffed at. There are no longer laws protecting us from the stupidity of bad circuitry, or to tell us to waste resources making the electronics look pretty when we could instead gain an extra ugly but functional electronic.

Besides, in a world as torn asunder as the cataclysm, Permanent and semi permanent fixtures are reassuring. Did the world fall apart and change MC’s life? Yes. Did we become mid-level food chain? Yes. Did all the sure things of the world get dumped on their head and become uncertain that must be fought for everyday? Yes.

But you won that mini-fridge Fair and well brass& leaded square, so NO your not going to “plug it in” and let the world tell you it can later be removed from your death bike NO. You get to keep that PERMANENTLY in your Death truck until YOU say otherwise, or else the world can just tear it out from your cold, dead Deathtrain circuitry and until then it WILL stay mothe%#&(#&(#&$@(&$%^# Taped to the %#&%#% truck battery. And you can just learn to deal with that.
:wink:

Yes the recharging-station pretty much does the same thing and I don’t see any uses for a socket when we can grow batteries in Cataclysm (http://cdda.estilofusion.com/battery/craft).