What's happening in YOUR randomly generated apocalypse? Part 2!

Been a while since I went into the game, so I decided to deviate from my usual lab test subject start, as it’s not really “really bad day” but it gave the same amount of points and was way more predictable than the aforementioned start.

But hey, I was bored so I picked shower victim and really bad day. My first try was a bust, the town was way too small and absolutely filled with the dead, so I gave up.
My second try, however, was an astounding success. I spawned in, grabbed a cast iron pan, chatted up the NPC, got him to join me on my adventures, and promptly dipped out of my house into the neighbors.

Crouched down and rummaged through the bathroom for any medical supplies. Nothing. Went into a bedroom and put on some clothes, most of it didn’t fit, but that doesn’t matter to someone who’s naked.

My NPC friend stumbled in, bleeding, and I frantically tried to find some kind of cutting instrument to help patch his wounds.
Upstairs was too dangerous, so I opted to go down into the basement where I found a single turkey chilling on the steps, I walked in the room that looked like some sort of underground electronic, ham-radio enthusiast den and was greeted by two things:
A singular tough zombie and a chunk of royal jelly.

To my absolute amazement of getting my infection cured this quickly, I quickly darted past the zombie, grabbed the jelly and scarfed that thing down while the NPC started punching it to death.
The singular tough zombie put up quite a fight, but luckily there were two of us, and my NPC friend’s unarmed skill was around 5. I really only survived because my dodge was 3 and I had a heavy pan.

However, a new problem arose. Now, we’re both bleeding. My head was cut, but I wasn’t going to let that stop me. I ran around the basement and amazingly found a pair of scissors, I went upstairs, grabbed a dress shirt and cut it up into rags to staunch my bleeding. While I did this, NPC’s wound stopped bleeding on his own.

So here I am. Pretty much set. I just have to wait for nightfall to make my escape into the woods.

And find a water container while i’m at it.

3 Likes