We make bad suggestions and come up with horrible ideas

I’m quite shocked that you brought up hurricanes without mentioning “Sharknado”

Chinese Militarized mutant mine munching sharks frequently get caught in said huricanes. They are live.

There are far too few things swimming about. I propose land sharks swimming under our feet; whales floating through the air, crashing down upon things once they get injured.

All the creatures from the leviathan trilogy. Whale blimps and flechette bats. Because WW2 was different when Darwin also invented gene splicing and mechs roam the land.

Sudden downpours of piranhas…

Came across something that said “pretty sure ‘it’s raining men’ and ‘let the bodies hit the floor’ are describing the same event.” Feel like that ‘event’ should be in cdda somewhere…

That was a cool series.

That was a cool series.

[ :smiley: cool someone else read it too. I’d love to see a follow up trilogy of that. You read anything else that was at least as good?]

CDDA lacks nazis. You can’t have the apocalypse to end all apocalypses without nazis. Preferably time traveling nazis.

Turns out that the blob came from an alternate earth where the Nazis won world war II and then conducted experiments that transformed them in the blob and when the scientist of our world conducted their portal experiment they opened a door to this alternate earth, so the zombies? nazis, giant insects? Nazis, triffids?, Nazis too.

I think we should go with Iron Sky slam asteroids into random map tiles Nazis; otherwise i’d spend the whole game getting a power armor suit, stocking up on plutonium cells and mininukes and trying to go backwards through their [insert time travel method here] so I can fight the 3rd reich. My first attack would be to defenestrate Hitler, making him splatter on stage as they gathered for an assembly.

Nah. Only forward time travel. They expect backwards travel but find it impossible after they have already over committed. They do have a clone army though, because science says the only place available for them to come to was another lab which had lasers and clone vat technology. They regret not taking it back to the motherland but that can’t be helped so they will conquer this land in the name of the fuhrer.

This is the next level.

[quote=“Theundyingcode, post:3842, topic:3101”]It’s a bit of a diversion from the chainsaw topic but:

Why hasn’t the cataclysm cause more weird weather effects? Acid rain doesn’t even happen anymore since its current implementation would realistically just kill everything.[/quote]
Approved.

Well now I understand what evolution is missing. It only includes zombies. It should include everything from rabbits and rats to chicken walkers and mi-gos

Chicken walker from this:

to this:

And regular chickens evolve into chicken walkers. (nanomachines man)

Why chick anything? A chicken should evolve into a roc, phoenix or whatever zapdos is supposed to be.

The walkers can have the corresponding evolution options in addition to evolving form an AT-ST drone into a full blown AT-AT one and, loosing the ‘walker’ part and becoming an F-16 fighting falcon that acts like a predator drone raining hellfire missiles down upon you.

naturally it becomes to fast to be shot down.

Of course it would, implementing random missile strikes and saying they came from a drone is a lot easier to implement than actually adding the drone.

Having enough felonies in the eyes of the robotic law could cause the robot military to show up and use… acceptable force.

reaching the top 10 US felons will result resources being pooled for an active search of your location. Easier than you might think since the criminal pool as suffered severe casualties.

EVER being on the top 10 will mean that you will ALWAYS be recognized as a criminal in the eyes of the automated system.

reaching top 10 most wanted by interpol will result in international resources being pooled for your search. The robocop program estimates < 24 hours.