Vehicle control problems

I can’t seem to operate a vehicle properly in latest experimental.
Pressing left and right arrows doesn’t seem to do anything, it just increases or decreases the real speed (the violet one). The only way to get vehicle position to update is to use y or u (I don’t have the numeric keys as I’m on a laptop). Of course, this necessitates using handbrake a lot in order to avoid ploughing into stuff.

The issue is that the screen/vehicle position doesn’t change at all if I use arrows and/or .

The character has a driving skill of 1 and I know about the stuff like fumbling with controls or skids.

I’ve noticed under about 12 MPH don’t get an instant update on the positioning of the vehicle, press 5 to ‘wait’ (a turn?) and it should update

I don’t have 5, I press . instead to wait. And I’m not seeing the vehicle position updated.

I managed to drive my motorcycle somewhat using y, u, s and decreasing speed a lot.

I don’t have 5, I press . instead to wait. And I’m not seeing the vehicle position updated.

I managed to drive my motorcycle somewhat using y, u, s and decreasing speed a lot.[/quote]

You’re using a motorcycle? Motorcycles don’t display direction change too well either. If you can find something long (A Bus? Military Cargo Truck, something like that) it might show the direction change better.

Ok, I forgot to mention that the motorcycle is more of “a long train of trunks with wheels on both ends” :stuck_out_tongue:

You can use arrow keys.

I think a fix for this just went in like 15 minutes ago.