Unknown charactar

There’s this one specific character that appears for inventory items that looks like it could be an I or a l but is neither. i am just wondering what character it actually is cause i even tried 1 and it didn’t work… that character is just very irritating.

is it | ?

Was it an exclamation mark? [!] Or the shift \ [|]? I’ve been reassigning troublesome inventory symbols to worn clothing so I never have to fumble around them again.

Yes funsize it was that character

Then it was alt + 1 = |

Or at least on my keyboard it is.

Alt-6 for AZERTY keyboard.

Shift + \ for us normal people who use qwerty.

I use qwerty. Well, spanish qwerty.

If you have a ¦ on your keyboard, that might be the same as | I know my old laptop mapped the two similarly.

Rly? I thought my kewbord were dirty. :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you want to see an example of true lazyness?
Instead of googleing what an AZERTY keyboard is I am asking you!
(So, what is an AZERTY keyboard? xD)

Do you want to see an example of true lazyness?
Instead of googleing what an AZERTY keyboard is I am asking you!
(So, what is an AZERTY keyboard? xD)[/quote]

Click it, I dare you.
Also, I needed 3 separate tags to code that. Most tags I have ever used individually.

Whoa, and I thought DVORAK was odd.

Click it, I dare you.
Also, I needed 3 separate tags to code that. Most tags I have ever used individually.

More keyboards.

did you only just copy what you said and posted it as the next one? well not including the More keyboards button.

Yep, but I also changed the keyboard and the hyperlinked picture.

AZERTY keyboard is the only type used where i live (i’m french, btw). You won’t find something else if you don’t buy on internet. And it would be annoying because everybody else would still use azerty instead of querty, so you would keep changing of layout …
Really annoying in a game like this because you need to press ALT Gr (right side of the space bar) to do |, ^, @, ], }, , [, {, # .
I disgress.