Unable to parse error happening for no reason?

Hello, recently I started working on a mod based on Zampanio, and only just today did my itemgroups.json file start throwing up this error message:

DEBUG : Error: Json error: data/mods/Zombpanio-HWE-main/itemgroups.json:651:5: cannot parse value starting with: ]

{ "group": "snacks", "count": [1, 1], "prob": 15 },
             { "group": "zamp_master_rubble", "count": [1, 2], "prob":15}, 
]
^

},
{

FUNCTION : bool main_menu::new_character_tab()
FILE : src/main_menu.cpp
LINE : 983
VERSION : f424b9c

This is weird, since i’ve tried it on several experimentals and i’ve triple and quadruple checked that this isn’t a syntax error. I’ve even tried ripping out where the error happens, tried re-writing it, and even tried copying from elsewhere in the file just in case something stupid happened, like the value of the bracket in the file got corrupted or something, but no dice. Is there something i’m missing?

The github for this is GitHub - tinypause/Zombpanio-HWE: This is my mod recreating Zampanio, combining it with the survival elements of Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead. To be updated, I guess? Make sure to select the Zampanio Scenario, else it'll crash., if this helps at all.

It’s a syntax error. You made the same syntax error in zamp_master_filing. The fact you managed to avoid it in zamp_master_desk + the error message should tell you all you need to know.

1 Like

ah. I feel deeply stupid. thanks for the help.