Trigger Happy/Sad

Trait’s pretty unbalanced right now. 3 points for a minimal chance to waste some ammo.
Wouldn’t a trigger happy character get pissed if he were to limit himself to a semi-auto weapon? Frustration! Anger! Saaaadness.

Full-auto would naturally vent all that pent up frustration.

I don’t think it’s meant to be “GODDAMN I WISH I COULD FIRE THIS ON FULL AUTO” but more the tendency to rock & roll.
[size=1pt]This coming from someone who’s more or less begging for MGs in a game that doesn’t even have the “DAKA DAKA” of an FPS.[/size]

That said the “Trigger Sad” gives me an idea, more along the lines of “Triggery Shy” and that would give the character a small chance of not firing the gun. Though this could get problematic. (EG: You attempt to fire the weapon but you’re too scared)
[size=1pt]…This coming from someone who’s terrified of handguns (with the exception of the desert eagle) but not long guns…[/size]

[quote=“Slax, post:1, topic:3772”]Trait’s pretty unbalanced right now. 3 points for a minimal chance to waste some ammo.
Wouldn’t a trigger happy character get pissed if he were to limit himself to a semi-auto weapon? Frustration! Anger! Saaaadness.

Full-auto would naturally vent all that pent up frustration.[/quote]

IMO, this is an excellent observation and proposed solution.

[quote=“EkarusRyndren, post:2, topic:3772”]I don’t think it’s meant to be “GODDAMN I WISH I COULD FIRE THIS ON FULL AUTO” but more the tendency to rock & roll.
[size=1pt]This coming from someone who’s more or less begging for MGs in a game that doesn’t even have the “DAKA DAKA” of an FPS.[/size]

That said the “Trigger Sad” gives me an idea, more along the lines of “Triggery Shy” and that would give the character a small chance of not firing the gun. Though this could get problematic. (EG: You attempt to fire the weapon but you’re too scared)
[size=1pt]…This coming from someone who’s terrified of handguns (with the exception of the desert eagle) but not long guns…[/size][/quote]

Interesting idea… I was thinking increased recoil and reduced accuracy from overcompensating for expected recoil