Sub-spiders

The zombie apocalypse just got REALLY FUCKING SCARY!

IMHO that’s not scary, but incredibly awesome. Spiders invented submarines waaaay before we did.

Why is this in Suggestions, by the way? All you did was shitpost an image. Is this an enemy? A mutation? Put it in HUGLHALHLAHLGH if you’ve got nothing better to say.

Kinda-sorta yes-no.

[quote=“kilozombie, post:2, topic:6746”]IMHO that’s not scary, but incredibly awesome. Spiders invented submarines waaaay before we did.

Why is this in Suggestions, by the way? All you did was shitpost an image. Is this an enemy? A mutation? Put it in HUGLHALHLAHLGH if you’ve got nothing better to say.[/quote]

OK, remind me to make a Web-Diving-Bell post-thresh mutation. Triple the oxygen duration underwater, lose it if attacked. Sound good?

[quote=“KA101, post:4, topic:6746”][quote=“kilozombie, post:2, topic:6746”]IMHO that’s not scary, but incredibly awesome. Spiders invented submarines waaaay before we did.

Why is this in Suggestions, by the way? All you did was shitpost an image. Is this an enemy? A mutation? Put it in HUGLHALHLAHLGH if you’ve got nothing better to say.[/quote]

OK, remind me to make a Web-Diving-Bell post-thresh mutation. Triple the oxygen duration underwater, lose it if attacked. Sound good?[/quote]

As the Spider path is one of my favorites (but kinda UP), this would be great.