Starting to play again, what should I look out for?

Last time I played was probably in one of the final experimentals before 0.C. What should I look forward to, as in changes to mechanics, and potential new zombie types / name changes?

Lots of stuff, check the keybinds for the run option that consumes stamina, and I would advise to use Coolthulhu’s patch. As guns’ accuracy is broken and it fixes it.

man, i wish the new x-com games weren’t that fucking shit.

but they are, they don’t even have a proper action point system.

[quote=“TooDAMNMuch, post:4, topic:14101”]man, i wish the new x-com games weren’t that fucking shit.

but they are, they don’t even have a proper action point system.[/quote]
Although I will say xcom 2 was an improvement. Unfortunately the guy who I think made the original games is also apparently in on this system as the new game he is making Phoenix point is also going to use a similar system. Well at least we have xenonauts and open x-com.

FTFY, i will google open xcom though.

FTFY, i will google open xcom though.[/quote]
And I will google jagged alliance and the wildfire dlc.

FTFY, i will google open xcom though.[/quote]
And I will google jagged alliance and the wildfire dlc.[/quote]

jagged alliance 2 and the DLC wasn’t that great, it wasn’t bad though, save it for when you’re jonesin, but i’ve literally played years of JA2, it’s still by far the best turn based strategy game ever made.

which is ironic, given the more recent ones were the absolute worst turn based strategy games ever made.