Spaces after the ':' on translated text

I’m working on the spanish (argentinian) translation, and I’ve found a problem in the game.
There are spaces after the colon " : " that doesn’t appear on spanish translation. The space is not on the original string. I don’t know where they came from.
For example, the second line on an object description. Here’s an image:

Yes. This is a big. I see your message. But is kind of difficult to fix. Too much of free space calculation.
I will try to fix than on x-mas weekend’s.
May be someone else will try…

OK, thank you.

I was wondering if there’s a way to force an empty space after the colon. Something like the linebreak term.

Ok. I made some fixes. It was problem mostly in translation rather code. Transifex editor does not show beginning or trailing spaces in editor. This very bad and ugly bug. I fixed Argentinian translation manually, but i don’t know what to do in future :confused:

OK.
I’ve seen that other translation doesn’t have this spaces problem… Why?
They didn’t use Transifex, maybe?
Or am I doing something wrong?

This new bug. “spaces problem” does not exist in 2 months ago. :confused:

I saw that now I can leave a blank space to end the translated string on Transifex. That’s what you changed recently?
So now, if I need a space after the colon, I just leave the blank space. That may work.

So now, if I need a space after the colon, I just leave the blank space. That may work.
Yes, that will work but this is sooooo ugly :/

It’s OK. Now I’m doing it like that.

Thank you.