SCAR-H mag sizes

SCAR-H, which is a 7.62x51mm gun, should have 20-round default magazine size, not 30. I’m not 100% sure why but it seems most, if not all, 7.62x51mm real-life guns have 20-round magazines: M14, FN-FAL… SCAR-H is no exception. Weight issue? Feed issues if more than 20 rounds?

Also, it seems the game has “50-round drum magazines” for SCAR-H, and I’m fairly sure those don’t even exist.

Edit:
Anyway, it’s easy to fix: Edit the file \data\json\items\magazine\308.json and the SCAR-H mag entries are at the bottom.

[quote=“BeerBeer, post:1, topic:11804”]Also, it seems the game has “50-round drum magazines” for SCAR-H, and I’m fairly sure those don’t even exist.

Edit:
Anyway, it’s easy to fix: Edit the file \data\json\items\magazine\308.json and the SCAR-H mag entries are at the bottom.[/quote]
I think you are correct.
I presume the drum magazines are a future development for an Infantry Automatic Rifle.

Critical Research Failure.

Whoa o_O

Ok, fine, but I still think the default mag size should be 20 rounds, not 30.
Obviously 30-round magazines DO exist for SCAR-H but…

Most battle rifles in 7.62x51mm has 20round magazines by default due to the size. Unless you go to drum magazines they would be prohibitively long for most combat situations.