Questions and Reviews

Random NPCs are less fleshed-out than static NPCs. Static folks haven’t crashed for me since Acidia started xyr work, so that’s been a month or so. I recommend enabling the Static folks and seeing what you think!

Just counted (with a tool, heh) about 160,000 lines of c++. That doesn't count comments or whitespace lines.

That’s impressive. You can see how much work goes into this .C++ isn’t that different from Java; so I know a little bit about how it works :slight_smile:

Random NPCs are less fleshed-out than static NPCs. Static folks haven't crashed for me since Acidia started xyr work, so that's been a month or so. I recommend enabling the Static folks and seeing what you think!

I have been through a few random crashes…don’t know if its from the NPCs or not though.

Yeah, we seem to be having a derailed discussion about it over in this thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

And the Json seems like a lot, but consider that maybe 1/10th of those lines consists of either ‘{’, ‘}’, ‘[’, or ‘]’ by themselves. That said it does seem to accumulate quite a bit over time. :slight_smile: