Question about zones in the camp

How do you designate a place in a camp for only non-perishable food?

You should have the choice between Food and Perishable Food. if you have set up an Perishable Food spot and its not full, it will assume the Food one as the place for the Nonperishable food.

Just using Food alone however will put both in it. does that help?

1 Like

I have a zone for perishable food (refrigerator), but I made a zone only for perishable products, but the zone just for food that I created there will also be perishable food mixed in, how do I set it up?

If it’s not too much trouble, could you show me how to create such a zone?

And IRP and food cans are not considered perishable food? NPCs just don’t carry them, only to the food cage, can this be fixed?

grafik
i set up these simple zones, you can look at the names what zone type it is to make your own . keep in mind the Basecamp food is not a food location and just an location to indicute you want to use up that spot to consume for the basecamp

wether you sort it or the npc via menial work, the Food section has the nonperishable food on it, even the ones in cans and such. make sure the food you want sorted is in the unsorted section, without it, nobody is gonna touch it

grafik

1 Like

I have such zones but how to set up IRP, canned goods and boxes. So NPCs should throw non-perishable food into the food zone, and another perishable food zone.

I know these zones but I don’t know how to bring them to sorenses va.

Thank you in advance! Explain how to set up a zone for canned goods, IRP, etc.

there is a zone type called Custom. you then set in the filter what items it should have
grafik
this for example will target all that contain the name sealed or apple in it. you can make your custom filter say that you want specifically MRE or Sealed or Canned if the item contains that name

1 Like

Everything figured out, thank you very much! Good luck!