Power armor where art thou?

v.71 windows stable build

In v .6, I found several sets of power armor in the first 20 days. In my v .71 game, I am about 55 days in and have looted multiple Bunkers and Military Outposts, a Science Lab, several banks and 2 entire towns but I haven’t even gotten a sniff of power armor. Is this a known issue or was it intentionally made ultra ultra rare.

Playing 0.71, I’ve found a few Basic Power Armours and Helmets, in Bunkers and on soldier corpses found in the wilderness. I’ve only just found a Hauling Frame, in a Bunker.

I’ve never yet found any Light Power Armour - does anyone know where they tend to lurk?

Probably just bad luck on your part. I’ve found heavy and light power armor sets in the trap grids you find scattered about and on plenty of soldier corpses. It’s really not THAT rare, if you spend a few days driving around and breaking into more bunkers and outposts, eventually you will get something resembling that beautiful set of life-saving gear.

[quote=“MarkB, post:2, topic:2604”]Playing 0.71, I’ve found a few Basic Power Armours and Helmets, in Bunkers and on soldier corpses found in the wilderness. I’ve only just found a Hauling Frame, in a Bunker.

I’ve never yet found any Light Power Armour - does anyone know where they tend to lurk?[/quote]

I’m pretty sure I found them on Zeds, or maybe I found them on corpses as well. It was early in the build so my memory is foggy, but I know I’ve had them before.