Please add some tips to help me remind of my last world

I build so many worlds---------it is hard for me to remember what is the detail of my last world
Can author add a function to briefly introduce what my provious world like?----what mods do I use, what is the density of walking dead, what is the size of city.
I believe it could quite help remind me of my last world.
If you have played Heroes of might & magic series game(the introduction of random maps), I think you could understand what I need .
Best wishes

Also, I think the trait- Fast metabolism, it should have both side effect and positive effect; this trait makes you need more energy, but at the same time, you get fast recovery.
In reality,youngs could usually get better and faster recovery after illness than the old- that is function of better metabolism

[quote=“Silentdavi, post:2, topic:14195”]Also, I think the trait- Fast metabolism, it should have both side effect and positive effect; this trait makes you need more energy, but at the same time, you get fast recovery.
In reality,youngs could usually get better and faster recovery after illness than the old- that is function of better metabolism[/quote]

Fast Metabolism actually improves your stamina recovery.

[quote=“SpadeDraco, post:3, topic:14195”][quote=“Silentdavi, post:2, topic:14195”]Also, I think the trait- Fast metabolism, it should have both side effect and positive effect; this trait makes you need more energy, but at the same time, you get fast recovery.
In reality,youngs could usually get better and faster recovery after illness than the old- that is function of better metabolism[/quote]

Fast Metabolism actually improves your stamina recovery.[/quote]

Recently added in experimental

I played Heroes…Still not sure what you do not take with you by the memory system in your head? o_O

The entire game is played in the sense you can theoretically live a very very long time. The game teaches the player(unless it was a glitch or bad luck) to do and not do everything. In short. DON’T throw a grenade at a herd of zoms with not even 1 point in throwing near a gas station…I forgot from my last game I didn’t have any skill in the latter and…I had to start again lol