7 Intelligence
5 Perception

Near Sighted
Bad Back
Forgetful
Poor Hearing

Senior Citizen

Have fun surviving!
Bonus points if you role play it as not realizing its the apocolypse!

I’m pretty sure you can’t get stats lower than 6…

we need more traits to add to the realism

traits:
dementia (add adult diapers. if you mess yourself you take a morale hit especially when we add NPCs back since its embarrassing)
Hemroids (then add donut pillows to avoid pain when sitting down and roid cream)
impotent (causes mood swings)
bad breath
enlarged prostate (cant sleep through the night since you have to get up to pee repeatedly)
kids dont call (anger issues at the kids since they dont call)

You can lower any stat down to 4, it’s just generally a bad idea, especially for perception.

I think I might try this out when my newest character dies, I’ve got a pretty good run going though.
Unfortunately I’m probably not gonna get any bonus points, because I’m not sure how I could survive more than 5 minutes while pretending it isn’t the apocalypse.

:-/

Dunno about this one. Watching Granddad rot in a nursing-home bed in end-stage dementia wasn’t much fun. Glad you enjoy it, I guess.

This idea reminds me of “City of Rott.”

This is less depressing dementia and more Mr Magoo.

Still equally poor in taste.

Now to come up with something of even more poor taste to overshadow this. I’m thinking something relating to 9/11

I wonder if he remembers when it was all fields.

Dunno about this one. Watching Granddad rot in a nursing-home bed in end-stage dementia wasn’t much fun. Glad you enjoy it, I guess.[/quote]

You’re a great guy and all, but can you stop taking everything personally? We’re all just having fun on an internet board, and there’s no need to hate on everything else for bad taste. Consider CDDA as a whole. Schizophrenia is /extremely/ misrepresented and I know a few schizophrenic people, but I’m not hurt. It’s just a game.