Perhaps is the time to improve the artifact?

You know, I see lot thing bas been change and improve, but artifact is seem dosn’t doing so much

many time I found some artifact, mostly a the bad one, give you lot debuffs, some time even completely debuffs, is really unacceptable for that

I think mabye some one has to start do something about artifact for now, mabye you can think about enchanting, to clean the debuff, and add the new buff on any weapons

or even better, how about make the debuff can be develop to the good one, so you will need to get suffering first, then you have the power.

Artifacts date back to Whales so they kinda have a “can’t be touched” mystique (that, and they’re randomly generated so sometimes not the easiest to test).

But yeah, they’re due for some love.

[quote=“KA101, post:2, topic:9202”]Artifacts date back to Whales so they kinda have a “can’t be touched” mystique (that, and they’re randomly generated so sometimes not the easiest to test).

But yeah, they’re due for some love.[/quote]

Any plan to do something about artifact on the next version?

[quote=“vipches, post:3, topic:9202”][quote=“KA101, post:2, topic:9202”]Artifacts date back to Whales so they kinda have a “can’t be touched” mystique (that, and they’re randomly generated so sometimes not the easiest to test).

But yeah, they’re due for some love.[/quote]

Any plan to do something about artifact on the next version?[/quote]

Time and energy needed.

Yeah, it’s one of those things that I know has been on my list for a while, but I keep putting off due to either working on other things or real life problems.

I fear no wating for any years, as long as you has the plan to do something with the artifact.