NPC teachers are the best!

It seems the NPC’s don’t even need payment for teaching you skills any more. I know they are fucked up beyond rational thought… But I kinda liked being taught stuff up to a point. My starting NPC has so far taught me handguns to 22… And other stuff.

Can you teach me something? Sure, what? This. Okay, pay me. Right, here’s some nothing.
tick
You finish training Handguns to level 22.

Clean build off the repository as of an hour ago.

Npcs will be removed in the next release.

I’ve noticed this ‘bug’ as well, But it’s usually because you completed a mission for them, and it makes it so they ‘owe’ you quite a bit, But it has always ran out for me.
I can usually get about 5k worth of training from people for killing their pre-dead mother.

[quote=“Dehaku, post:3, topic:175”]I’ve noticed this ‘bug’ as well, But it’s usually because you completed a mission for them, and it makes it so they ‘owe’ you quite a bit, But it has always ran out for me.
I can usually get about 5k worth of training from people for killing their pre-dead mother.[/quote]
At or around skill level 22 the cost was 5k+ per level already. I think I failed the npc quest even. Damn dogs.