Now you know why you fear the night

You see here a zombie apiarist! A stout zombies wearing a full bee suit with a name tag that reads “Gtaguy”. Now you know why you fear the night.

Loot drops:
Butter
Toasters
Laptops
Marital aids

Special tags: [Hivespawn field:Bee cloud] spawns bee clouds that attack the player and cause poison and pain. Also until label except by fire. If you have a full coverage suit with 55+ environment protection their attacks are negated.

This will be the thing that murders late game characters the most IMO. It causes pain and poison, and would spawn with regular zombies. So you would be in pain, poisoned, and surrounded by Z’s.

“You butcher the corpse”
“You find a shit covered buttplug in the corpse”

:stuck_out_tongue:

In Dwarf Fortress, this phrase “Now you know why you fear the night” is usually shown in the description of night creatures (horror grooms, vampires, shades, etc)

[quote=“HunterAlpha1, post:2, topic:6165”]“You butcher the corpse”

:p[/quote]

“You say ewwy”

Please no awful self-insert zombies. I don’t really want to play C:DDA Official Forum Simulator, as satisfying as it would be to virtually bludgeon certain people.

There, now, do you see that it was posted by GTAGuy?
Yeah.

[quote=“gtaguy, post:1, topic:6165”]You see here a zombie apiarist! A stout zombies wearing a full bee suit with a name tag that reads “Gtaguy”. Now you know why you fear the night.

Loot drops:
Butter
Toasters
Laptops
Marital aids

Special tags: [Hivespawn field:Bee cloud] spawns bee clouds that attack the player and cause poison and pain. Also until label except by fire. If you have a full coverage suit with 55+ environment protection their attacks are negated.

This will be the thing that murders late game characters the most IMO. It causes pain and poison, and would spawn with regular zombies. So you would be in pain, poisoned, and surrounded by Z’s.[/quote]

@

[quote=“HunterAlpha1, post:2, topic:6165”]“You butcher the corpse”

[quote=“fishy1234555, post:4, topic:6165”][quote=“HunterAlpha1, post:2, topic:6165”]“You butcher the corpse”

“You say ewwy”[/quote]

How about cats that don’t move around, they just sit around all lazy…

Yes cats run away from me too much and I love cats, delicious.

You see here a zombie Plague Doctor! A tall, skinny zombie with a tag labeled “Hello, my name is Forrest”. Now you know why you fear the night.
Loot:
Goo Girl Waifu Monthly (Can bring fapping to 10, requires fapping skill of 10 to understand)
Iceland Weekly (Can bring Valhalla to 1, requires Viking of 100 to understand)

Special Tags: [Heal] Can bring all nearby zombies to full health, [Mi-go Trauma] Flees if a mi-go is nearby.