(Not a bug) Wild Vegetables are not found in the spring

Have wild vegetables been removed from the foraging category? Not to be confused with wild herbs which I have found semi-regularly, wild vegetables seem to be completely impossible to find now. I get the feeling that this has been the case for quite some versions now, I think since at least 0.A. I’ve gotten my survival skill up to level 10 on some characters, and have yet to find any wild vegetables while foraging at all. I haven’t reported previously because I thought my luck was just horrible or something

I know they are still available in the debug menu. Whether they actually exist or not is not my question since I know they do. It’s just that I can’t ever seem to find them while foraging or otherwise. Tons of crafting recipes still refer to them so it doesn’t seem like the removal is intentional.

I am currently using version 0B-2690 or from the main screen: c8a8bbc

Edit:

Also SDL
Windows 7 Ultimate (most of the time, I use Windows 8.1 home premium sometimes)

They don’t spawn in spring or winter, but they spawn a lot in summer and autumn.

Okay, I’ll progress a game to that point and attempt to forage them then.

I play 90 day season games and by day 40 ish I’m usually not foraging anymore. I start a new game in the summer time with a decent survival character and attempt to forage at those times instead. I’ll come back to update this thread in a bit.

Edit:

Yes, this seems to be the case. Wild Vegetables are found in the summer at least. Haven’t confirmed autumn yet, but I suspect this is the case too.

This a feature (per say) as no vegetables are foragable all season long IRL.