No Waifu for Mutantmonster protagonist :(

I like to play a overpowered, Mega-giga-huge, clawed, fast, thick skinned, horned, tailed, spiked, acid blooded…alpha as an protagonist and with the Debug-System I manage to create epic scenarios which I wouldnt manage to get without it.
I know that stuff need to be blanced, and I like that a creature like this is feared by the slightest sight and I dont want to change that, but its imposible to get a companion like that, above all forget the waifu of your dreams since all of them (in my case) their fear is 24.

When I try to talk to them, they flee or start attacking. I tried with the Debug-tool but there isnt any option to change this specific option.
As I saw this stuff https://epsilon-shadow.deviantart.com/art/Leechbab-728838892 , https://epsilon-shadow.deviantart.com/art/Lydia-Gear-Up-706967916 I tried to re-edit some NPC, which for my supprise worked pretty fine, with the one big problem, they run in fear from me…and so here I am, typing…lonely…without waifu, with no hope…good bye you cruel world!

Joke beside, is it just me or is it at this stage not possible to change the oppinion of NPC and such to you ?

Just about anytime I encounter a NPC after gaining mutations like chitin plate, or hooves, or viscous they either attack me Kamikaze style, or they flee so fast in terror that even if I run they get leagues ahead of me.

Having a high intelligence and Speech helps.

As does having mutations that aren’t high in ugliness. Or having an NPC that’s a mutant lover. Really, only the first is viable. Power comes at a high price.

Can you make some friends before getting mutated then mutate?

I’ve done gotten 3 characters to endgame level with heavy grinding, and the only NPC that becomes my companion is the static npc that I enabled. The rest of the NPC encountered are either static refugee NPC or some crazy bandit NPC that has like 600 hp.

My static best friend usually dies after I hop into a car, and with some weird bug of missing seats, they end up with their heads exploding T_T

Thats one option, but not when im already in 12 Days, heavy mutated and spend that much time on him.
I thought that maybe some “other” mutated NPC have a higher fear resistance to me since we got something in common.

Well now you know for next time. Or, you could just down a bunch of purifier and start over mutation wise.

My intelligence and Speech is maxed out ( I used the Debug tool to try it) but it dosent help at all.
I gonna try the mutant lover trait when I try it the next run.
I know that something has always a drawback, at this scenario you are alone against the world but I wish that you still could get a tinny chance to get a companion which could accept no mater who and how you are.
Not that unrealistic in my point of view.

But maybe I dont wanna get rid of mutations and still wanna find a mate in this dying world. And when I look how people are different and have his own tastes, its not that far fetched that there wouldnt be some one whos gonna like a big monstrum like me.

Well in that case, good luck.

1 Like
    ............d...........
    ............d...........
    ..........d.............
    .......d......d.........
    .............d..........
    .........d..............
    .........d..............
    .d.................f....
    ..........d.......*.....
    .......d...........#....