Newb build

Hello, since I don’t get anywhere past the early game, I use a 12 points of flaws build for now:

Heavy sleeper: Hard enough to fall asleep for this to matter much.
Lightweight: Huh, whatever, I don’t use drugs that often.
Trigger happy: I don’t pay much attention to guns and usually can’t find one for which this trait applies. If I DO find one, well, this flaw will kill whatever pretty much dead.
Schizophrenic: Gives 5 points for entertaining hallucination shows and fake monsters that you can usually tell from the real ones. Fuck thorazine.
Truth teller & Ugly: Of course.

Then I usually pick Fleet-Footed, Packmule, and the rest goes to Stats. Who needs skills at start?!

Truth teller and ugly for sure (even though it’s cheesing the system) and the rest… not so much. Chain smoker profession, don’t smoke. Melee, firearms, first-aid. Fleet footed and high adrenaline to get you out of unwanted situations. Extra points go into stats.
Do drugs, learn survival, read books, rule the world.

So far my most successful (and still alive) character uses that build, and hides out in a mansion, boarding windows up, reading books, and hunting anything that strays near the mansion and isn’t a bear.

Wake up, eat, read books and board windows, hunt, cook critters, purify water (I have a water purifier YAY!). He caught the flu but he got better. Main problem is cold, and staying the fuck away from bears. He’s trying to learn sewing.

Fuck zombies and cities, neoneolithic is the way to go.

Let me in, bro.

[quote=“Slax, post:4, topic:833”]Let me in, bro.
[/quote]

I maybe a Ugly Truthteller, but not a meal for your ass!

Also, I am the real bear!

Vexification, you win the prize.

I think guns without a burst function, and are semi-automatic or even bolt action like one of the rifles will escape this bad trait. Hand guns, non-automatic rifles (no burst), will be fine I think.

[quote=“Vexification, post:5, topic:833”][quote=“Slax, post:4, topic:833”]Let me in, bro.

I maybe a Ugly Truthteller, but not a meal for your ass!

Also, I am the real bear![/quote]

[size=18pt]SO MUCH WIN :_D[/size]
That’d totally be a Cataclysm character if it weren’t for the GOOD ARTIFICIAL LIGHTING.

I think guns without a burst function, and are semi-automatic or even bolt action like one of the rifles will escape this bad trait. Hand guns, non-automatic rifles (no burst), will be fine I think.[/quote]

Yeah so far I’m doing fine. Wooden spears sure don’t have a burst mode.

[quote=“Psiweapon, post:8, topic:833”][
Yeah so far I’m doing fine. Wooden spears sure don’t have a burst mode.[/quote]

Meth+Cocaine+Schizo…maybe.

we must test this with !!SCIENCE!! !!SURVIVAL!!