New buildings and special zombies

1. Stadium: Large area iwth its own special spawn like Super Stores. Packed with zombies. Zombie football players (big fat ones that are slow but hard to stop), zombie fans, zombie announcer.
    how about special zombies like Zombie Shaquille O’neal? Zombie Cheerleaders. Fast, but don’t pack a big punch. Attack you in swarms. Don’t forget Zombie A-Rod.

2. Massachussetts State Legislature: All the state congressmen and their staffs have gone zombie. Special spawn.

3. Church: Zombie Priests. You can have the dead rise from the grave.

Protip: It takes a nontrivial amount of strength to people-stack and pull off the gymnastics that cheerleaders are known for doing. I’d expect a stronger-than-average Z from a Cheerleader.

[quote=“KA101, post:2, topic:884”]Protip: It takes a nontrivial amount of strength to people-stack and pull off the gymnastics that cheerleaders are known for doing. I’d expect a stronger-than-average Z from a Cheerleader.[/quote]this is definitely true. Theyre also not guaranteed fast runners. My sister’s in cheer and pretty much in peak physical condition for an athlete of her age. I can still outpace her easily though when in comes to running and movement.

ok so some badass zombie cheerleaders.

I also like the idea of zombie celebrities. Like Zombie Teddy Kennedy (since its set in New England). Zombie Bill Bellichek. Zombie John Adams.

I think Ted & John died in time to avoid the Blob’s wrath. Bellichek may be a possibility.

(Root around in the Labs’ log files next time you get the chance.)