MinGW compile problem : undefined reference to `libintl_gettext'

i download the newest code from github.when compiled with MinGW, i got the error like that :
(i checked that mingw has the gettext library, and donot know how to do.)

[sub]

objwin/main_menu.o: In function gettext': c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/4.6.2/../../../../include/libintl.h:130: undefin ed reference tolibintl_gettext’
c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/4.6.2/…/…/…/…/include/libintl.h:130: undefin
ed reference to libintl_gettext' c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/4.6.2/../../../../include/libintl.h:130: undefin ed reference tolibintl_gettext’
c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/4.6.2/…/…/…/…/include/libintl.h:130: undefin
ed reference to libintl_gettext' c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/4.6.2/../../../../include/libintl.h:130: undefin ed reference tolibintl_gettext’
objwin/main_menu.o:c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/4.6.2/…/…/…/…/include/lib
intl.h:130: more undefined references to libintl_gettext' follow objwin/main.o: In functionmain’:
D:\cpp\Cataclysm-DDA-master/main.cpp:38: undefined reference to libintl_setloca le' objwin/main.o: In functionbindtextdomain’:
c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/4.6.2/…/…/…/…/include/libintl.h:275: undefin
ed reference to libintl_bindtextdomain' objwin/main.o: In functiontextdomain’:
c:/mingw/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/4.6.2/…/…/…/…/include/libintl.h:257: undefin
ed reference to `libintl_textdomain’
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [cataclysm.exe] Error 1
[/sub]

I found the same problem just minutes ago.
I can’t solve it too.

the issue is that it can’t find the library itself. It knows the function definitions because you have the libraries added, but is unable to set up the links necessary to access the functions. Copy the runtime .dll library into your cataclysm folder where the Cataclysm executable is going to be made. There are other options, but this should get you up and running with the least messing around with Build options or the Makefile.

I don’t know which of those .dll should I copy.
It seems that the gettext hadn’t been installed yet.
Would u please tell me how could I down it and install it?

Hello, everyone. Sorry for my english.
I try compile a cataclysm with sdl in mingw in windows and have same errors message.
I download Developer files.zip http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/libintl.htm . Extract a folders “lib” and “include” in my MinGW folder. Then set path in Build option -> Linker Settings -> Link Libraries in my Code::Blocks to libintl.lib file in MinGW/lib.
After that erros is gone. I hope I helped you.