Make boiled Noodle/Egg recipe give clean water as byproduct

May not taste the same, but it should be drinkable.

Hahahah, i think that the title scared some people by how incredibly boring it is, oh god.

Anyways, i guess it should? Like, they’d be “noodly” and that’s why you would not use it, but… Hmm. Mixed ideas. I don’t know if you can do this though.

Not unreasonable.

Uh, gross, dude. Seriously? That stuff gets dumped out on the ground.

Considering the tiny amount of water used to boil noodles in DDA, I figure they (the noodles) are taking up like ninety percent of the water you use to cook them.

same with eggs i guess… amount would not exceed 1 portion of water.

still, why not?

Pointless - most of the water would evaporate - AND annoying even considering that boiled eggs for some reason last so long they might as well be unspoiling.

In the game’s current state, this would make it impossible to boil eggs and noodles without an empty re-sealable bottle.

Not necessarily, you can always pour the water on the ground.
But I doubt boiled noodles would yield enough water to consider it 1 unit, after all the evaporation and adsorption. Especially considering that it takes 1 unit of water to make them in first place.

[quote=“ValidAQ, post:9, topic:8886”]Not necessarily, you can always pour the water on the ground.
But I doubt boiled noodles would yield enough water to consider it 1 unit, after all the evaporation and adsorption. Especially considering that it takes 1 unit of water to make them in first place.[/quote]
You cannot initiate crafting if you don’t have suitable empty container.

After looking closer through the code, you’re right.
You can choose to pour resulting liquids on the ground after crafting, but you can’t initiate it if you don’t have anything to store the liquid in. My bad.