Looking for a stable(-ish) experimental version with nested containers (≥ build 10615)

My first non-first-day-death has ended in a Science Lab with the typical noob error; I forgot to smash a console that lit me in front of a M249 autonomous CROWS II. The death has been a bit anticlimactic but I had a lot of fun and learned a lot :).

I played on stable 0.E-2 and the only feature I missed is “nested containers” (deployed 6 months ago on build 16015). Do you know any experimental build especially bug-free ≥ 16016 … or any especially buggy one to avoid?

Thanks!

This is not always the case, but now, as you might expect, the latest version is the most stable. Due to the release of 0.F, all innovations and ideas added to the game are suspended, and work is underway to fix bugs, and other useful things. So if the released build doesn’t say “failed” (errors occurred while troubleshooting) then most likely everything is OK.

Download the latest experimental game boldly!

1 Like

Perfect, I’ll go for the newest.
Thanks!

1 Like

Not relevant to the discussion, but I’ve never seen this topic before and got an e-mail about it for some reason. Does anyone know what that’s about?

1 Like

Maybe it has popcorn potential :grin: ?

But yes, I do know why: Crul linked your post from the nested containers topic in his post (“6 months ago on build 16015”)… so you got notified about it.

3 Likes

So this is my legacy, huh? I can live with that.

1 Like