Latest Nightly Builds CTD Frequently on Windows

0.5-831-geb859cb

The last three nightly builds CTD on even the simplest of tasks. For example, cleaning up a broken window. Also, CTD when choosing “N” to “Heard a crash! Stop crafting?” message. The mouse cursor spins for a bit, then CTD.

I waited to mention it, because I thought it might go away with the next nightly build. Nope, I was wrong.

Hmmm I havent crashed once on the latest from yesterday morning and I played all day.
There might be something else to this.

[quote=“Loupkiller, post:2, topic:1689”]Hmmm I havent crashed once on the latest from yesterday morning and I played all day.
There might be something else to this.[/quote]

Awesome! Which IDE/compiler did you use? Dynamic or static spawn? Circular or square FOV?

I’ve confirmed several different clean builds. As in, make clean beforehand, and installing to a clean directory every time.

I am trying a new game with the latest commit now.

Awesome! Which IDE/compiler did you use? CodeBlock
Dynamic or static spawn? Circular fixed :stuck_out_tongue:
Circular or square FOV? Square

Actually here is my whole option file.

force_capital_yn F use_celsius T use_metric_system T no_bright_backgrounds F 24_hour 0 snap_to_target F safemode T safemodeproximity 0 autosafemode T autosafemodeturns 50 autosave F autosave_turns 30 autosave_minutes 5 gradual_night_light T rain_animation T circledist T query_disassemble T drop_empty 0 skill_rust 2 delete_world 0 initial_points 6 max_trait_points 12 initial_time 8 viewport_x 38 viewport_y 35 move_view_offset 1 static_spawn T classic_zombies F season_length 14 static_npc T random_npc F rad_mutation T save_sleep T

[quote=“Loupkiller, post:4, topic:1689”]I am trying a new game with the latest commit now.

Awesome! Which IDE/compiler did you use? CodeBlock
Dynamic or static spawn? Static
Circular or square FOV? Square

Actually here is my whole option file.

–snip–[/quote]

According to your options file you’re using Circular FOV. :wink:

Thanks for the quick reply.