Installing new engines?

[quote=“Kevin Granade, post:20, topic:1833”]DW and I were talking about making the garage or a player-built equivalent necessary for heavy-duty vehicle modification like that. Basically above a certain weight limit you’d need at least a lift to manipulate certain vehicle components, like large engines, heavy frames*, and armor plating.

Then DW got busy at school and I got swamped with managing the project rather than coding, so it hasn’t progressed since. Maybe I can sell Ian on it, he seems to like fixing up vehicle stuff.

*Along with that proposal was making heavy frames mandatory for larger vehicles, you can probably strip down and rebuild a regular sedan by hand, but individual frame pieces for say a semi or equivalent survivor deathmobile™ would be way too heavy. Likewise perhaps requiring a fixed welding station rather than a hand welder for major operations. Would almost certainly set it up such that you can do self-repair for the vehicle though, e.g. a “crane” or “lift arm” vehicle component to satisfy that requirement.[/quote]

YES. I WANT TO TOP MY 12 TON RECORD. XD LET’S DO THIS. XDD