Identify developers/modders in the forum

Me too.

Well, I did have the idea for the nail rifle.

Sorry you get Red Hexagon instead

Sorry you get Red Hexagon instead[/quote]

Wat.

You could also get Traffic director or Symbolic decelerator.

I think i am not getting the joke here ;-;

I think i am not getting the joke here ;-;[/quote]
Stop Signal, you know, stop signs?

The signs that are hexagonal and tell you to stop?

I think i am not getting the joke here ;-;[/quote]
Stop Signal, you know, stop signs?

The signs that are hexagonal and tell you to stop?[/quote]

Ohh, got it. I am just too used to say “Stop Signal” as one of my nicknames that i forgot what it was.
Other nicknames include gattasticBiped, TheFoxHarbinger and TiedLamb. Wich one you prefer?

Those would be Thu Fresh fo sho, Trickster Forerunner, and The Sacrifice, respectively, come on I could do this all day, ALL DAY.

One for Kevin, another for Wolf and another fot Glyph!

[quote=“Mrnocamera, post:26, topic:5187”]Stop Signal, you know, stop signs?

Octagonal.

[quote=“Rivet, post:30, topic:5187”][quote=“Mrnocamera, post:26, topic:5187”]Stop Signal, you know, stop signs?

Octagonal.[/quote]

Lies! Im pretty sure I have seen hexagons were I live.

But yeah they are usually octagons

Facepalm

[quote=“KA101, post:4, topic:5187”]Kinda already exists: five-star folks are core (and generally have mod powers on the forum), four-star are devs. Usually says something in addition to the Zombie Food/NPC/Survivor designation, too. (Administrator, Code Wrangler, Contributor, etc all come to mind.)

And such folks’ names so show up in nifty colors in the “people logged in” window. Admins are green and contributors are blue.

Only difference between a mod dev and a core dev would be that individual’s choice of output and whether it meshes with core. In practice, I don’t think creating separate status-markers for that would be helpful. Wiki marker would be worthwhile, but ATM that would be Kenoxite. (GlyphGryph too, technically, but he doesn’t actually do much on the wiki.)[/quote]

Wait, this is what those stars mean really? I’ve been here forever, and had no idea. Maybe we need a more overt system then. lol