How to fix a bug with camp

I can’t select a point for firewood, the dialog window is in the way, how can I make it transparent? I’m playing on my phone.

I’ve never played on phone but I’d try to zoom out until the dialog window is small enough, or close the dialog, zoom out, then open the dialog again.

1 Like

I changed the width and scale but I still can’t see anything, I can’t close the dialog box, it doesn’t work, is there a problem like this on a PC or only on a phone?

Oh, and yes, I tried to close the dialog box, but it closes with it and the camp management, I don’t know what to do, can it be made transparent, for example?

On PC you can zoom in and zoom out. When you zoom out, the dialog window will become smaller.

1 Like

So you’re talking about width and height? If I make the screen smaller, the dialog box will become larger, and if I make the screen larger, everything will still get in the way and the choice of lines for the conversation will not be visible.

And if you’re not talking about height and width, Then I don’t have such a function.

And tell me where I need to go in the settings or file to fix this. I’m just a newbie and don’t understand.

Version and name of the game.

If it’s not difficult, can you provide screenshots? I can’t even fix it on a PC, but there’s a mouse and you control it with a mouse, whereas on a phone there’s touch control.

Move away a bit from the camp, start the dialog, zoom out, see the blue “6” in the north, that’s the camp.

1 Like

Well, the problem is, there are touch controls, and where can I reduce the scale?

My mark is in the middle of the screen. The game has a color setting, maybe you can make this dialog screen transparent?

There are just other functions in the display like the scaling mode, if you have this function in the display, I don’t have it.

Did you mean this function and another parameter?

Show me which function needs to be changed please.

On PC it’s ctrl+ to zoom out.

I don’t think changing color makes any difference.

There’s an area on the left of your screen, that is not covered by dialog window. Maybe you can go east a bit and start the dialog.

By the way, I don’t know what exactly you want to do. I don’t see an option to set up a firewood zone in base camp, and you can actually set up a firewood zone without a base camp.

1 Like

I mean like a tile for food, fishing, etc. Sorry for misleading you. And thank you, I just spent 30 minutes trying to adjust the size and found the perfect one. Thank you very much!

P.S Not just on the left, but everywhere, above, below, right and left. It took 3 days for the issue to be resolved, sorry for wasting your time

1 Like

And now I noticed that at the base there is a sign for camp management.