How to change resolution now?

In 0.A-1718, the option for terminal width and height still exist.

But this useful option just disappear in the latest 0.A-1813 version.

How can I change the resolution now?

You have to do it by opening the options.txt file and manually changing it.

To be honest, I have no clue why they would go an remove something you need to do every tiem you update :confused:

[quote=“Daidalon, post:2, topic:6857”]You have to do it by opening the options.txt file and manually changing it.

To be honest, I have no clue why they would go an remove something you need to do every tiem you update :/[/quote]

Was an Improvement gone awry. I’ll fast-track the latest fix.

[quote=“KA101, post:3, topic:6857”][quote=“Daidalon, post:2, topic:6857”]You have to do it by opening the options.txt file and manually changing it.

To be honest, I have no clue why they would go an remove something you need to do every tiem you update :/[/quote]

Was an Improvement gone awry. I’ll fast-track the latest fix.[/quote]
Arigato KA-senpai (probably)

[quote=“Daidalon, post:4, topic:6857”][quote=“KA101, post:3, topic:6857”][quote=“Daidalon, post:2, topic:6857”]You have to do it by opening the options.txt file and manually changing it.

Arigato KA-senpai (probably)[/quote]

Not my fix, VlasovVitaly fixed xyr bug. Not sure how I became a senpai there or whether I should be. :-/

It’s in now, so grab the latest and see if that’s nailed it.

[quote=“KA101, post:5, topic:6857”][quote=“Daidalon, post:4, topic:6857”][quote=“KA101, post:3, topic:6857”][quote=“Daidalon, post:2, topic:6857”]You have to do it by opening the options.txt file and manually changing it.

Arigato KA-senpai (probably)[/quote]

Not my fix, VlasovVitaly fixed xyr bug. Not sure how I became a senpai there or whether I should be. :-/

It’s in now, so grab the latest and see if that’s nailed it.[/quote]

It was a joke. Most Japanese I know comes from anime :|.

But thanks for the info at least.