How do I ship my Internal Climate Control back to the manufacturer?

It doesn’t appear to be working. Either that or it desperately needs a buff since the windchill addition.

It is supposed to keep your convergent temperature at one level closer to comfortable than it would otherwise be.
It won’t do much if you keep alternating between very cold and very hot, but it should keep you from actually reaching very cold or very hot except in extreme conditions.

It doesn’t seem to affect frostbite, which is relatively independent of body temperature (only checks if it’s below cold).

[quote=“Coolthulhu, post:2, topic:7931”]It is supposed to keep your convergent temperature at one level closer to comfortable than it would otherwise be.
It won’t do much if you keep alternating between very cold and very hot, but it should keep you from actually reaching very cold or very hot except in extreme conditions.

It doesn’t seem to affect frostbite, which is relatively independent of body temperature (only checks if it’s below cold).[/quote]

It doesn’t seem to be doing anything, but if you’re saying it’s not supposed to be doing anything worthwhile I guess it’s just another bionic I’m adding to my ‘not worth installing’ list. Oh well.