How about a... Gardening?

Hi!

I want to plant your own garden where fruit trees grow.
idea - I’m in the right place to cut all the trees except for the required number, between them could easily walk.

I understand that completely dig the tree one person can not do. And plant a tree “from scratch” - too unrealistic - the tree will grow very long time - we are all a hundred times will have time to get bored, as we wait for the first fruits. It means what? - So there is only one option - vaccination.
to take the scion sapling labeled “1”, which remained alive after treatment thinning forests. we have before with fruit grown fruit tree labeled “7” cut off the branch you use for the stock.
and we use ‘1’ as the scion. (Sorry if you messed up, ever confuse between a scion and rootstock), and vaccinate (I think of the science necessary to do it in the fall)

in pursuit of a fruit juice it takes me a long time, and the output of the finished fruit juice and as a consequence - vinegar - very small. vinegar for the production of batteries, as well as all delicious to eat.
one summer I was able to make a 8000 battery (before I was actively collecting cans where possible) but I hardly slept. for it is necessary to get the water to boil to make it out of the water and fruit juice.

But next door waiting for me fresh, full of different scientific junk science lab. you imagine what moral anguish gave me this? and I could not physically I did not have time. It will now have to rob lab winter. But on the second level there is the laboratory temperature of -30 Celsius. it’s cold. have pity on me :slight_smile:

Yes, there is still the idea emerged - why not make it possible to transplant shrubs? one man is quite able to dig and plant a bush to a new location.

shrub plantation will easily and naturally please us at all times of the summer so that we should just go to the bush and gather fruits from it. and not have to go through the forest. time savings.

It may be in future releases it is possible to carry out?
it would be nice to do gardening.