Help needed, can't drive straight!

Well the topic says it all and no, not a irl problem!
Basically the issue is, that I can’t drive straight. I know in my hearth, that the answer is embarrasingly simple and makes me feel like a complete moran.
So it goes like this:
I use the up/down to increase the speed, but the damn vehicle doesn’t move! Only when I try to turn left or right does the vehicle start to move usually resulting a fatal crash.
So if someone could have some time and preferaply draw the guidelines of driving would like it very much.

When you go forward, by default you only increase cruise speed, which doesn’t take any time.
After increasing speed, skip turns to drive.

[quote=“troll from behind, post:1, topic:8791”]Well the topic says it all and no, not a irl problem!
Basically the issue is, that I can’t drive straight. I know in my hearth, that the answer is embarrasingly simple and makes me feel like a complete moran.
So it goes like this:
I use the up/down to increase the speed, but the damn vehicle doesn’t move! Only when I try to turn left or right does the vehicle start to move usually resulting a fatal crash.
So if someone could have some time and preferaply draw the guidelines of driving would like it very much.[/quote]

Once you’ve set a speed, use the pause function (. or 5) to make time advance a turn–the car will move. The reason it moves when you turn is because turning also takes time (be wary of this part–slow down when you’ve gotta make a sharp turn or weave through obstacles).

Use Num5 button to skip a turn, it’ll cause it to move. Additionally, you need to have at least Driving 4 to not “fumble the controls” periodically, thus actually driving straight without the need to constantly adjust the direction.

Thank!
So it was yet again a case of player beign derp.
This will make my life much easier, tryin to navigate a five trunk wheebarrow can be a bit problematic at times.