Goo addiction

[quote=“KA101, post:40, topic:7462”]No point. Slimesprings are more effective. And sooo cute :slight_smile:

KA101 would prefer allowing the player to direct slimesprings and/or have them merge into larger versions, than have the player create significant quantities of pure XE037 for no readily apparent reason[/quote]

The best use of blobs I’ve found was as a constantly-replenishing supply of guards, mutagen, superglue, and emergency food. I suppose a friendly slimespring could be calibrated to constantly produce a certain type of mutagen. Hell, since you’ve got the Goo technically aligned with you, maybe you can finally get some clean water.

[quote=“eatdembeanz, post:41, topic:7462”][quote=“KA101, post:40, topic:7462”]No point. Slimesprings are more effective. And sooo cute :slight_smile:

KA101 would prefer allowing the player to direct slimesprings and/or have them merge into larger versions, than have the player create significant quantities of pure XE037 for no readily apparent reason[/quote]

The best use of blobs I’ve found was as a constantly-replenishing supply of guards, mutagen, superglue, and emergency food. I suppose a friendly slimespring could be calibrated to constantly produce a certain type of mutagen. Hell, since you’ve got the Goo technically aligned with you, maybe you can finally get some clean water.[/quote]
Double-clean water?