Gas Mask and NBC suit rework

I have fixed the masks not deactivating. Totally new problem of the filters, once unsealed, don’t reduce their charge over time. I’m thinking its because they count as ammunition.

The filters are using the same template as glow sticks, and I have the masks set up so when the filter expires, you disassemble the mask to retrieve the filter. Wish I could get the reload eject flag for firearms to work with the masks though, it would make things so much smoother. Plus, disassembling a mask with an expired filter attached will only give you a specific filter, which is slightly annoying. (ex. GP-5 will always give a standard filter even if loaded with an improved filter.)

Content wise, its pretty much done, save for the NATO suits. I’ll update the link sometime in the next day or two, once I get the recipes ironed out for the book.

So, today I stumbled on a video on facebook about a makeshift gas mask (as maybe some of you know, Brazil is raging on protests about our “president”). I searched everywhere on (vanilla) json files and couldn’t find a sort of makeshift mask like this:

So: Gallon Jug, Duct tape, Rubber hose or String, Rags and Vinegar.

Could make a cool addition to game.

Sorry if a item like this already exists.

Even a damp rag offers more protection than a dust mask. For a time.