Fusion Blaster CBMs spawning on dead dealers

There seem to be an awful lot of the aforementioned CBMs spawning on dead drug dealers. Found 3 on the one corpse, 6+ in one group.

They say that you can never have enough fusion blaster arms. After all, what if your installation fails. What if you need a replacement later on?

You found 3 fusion blaster arms on one drug dealer. Were they attached? Either way, be thankful that the game decided to grace you with this bit of fortune.

I found 3 in one corpse group too.

If you get tentacles, maybe you could attach 8 of them?

my very own plasma blaster battery? Want!

Just lost about 8 CBM:FBA modules in a fire, all raided from a single druggie group. At least one of them had 3 by himself.

Think there’s a bit of a bug there.

Fusion blaster arms are a very popular enhancement in modern militaries and paramilitary militias. Following the ban, they’ve seen a huge surge in popularity. The criminal underworld is known to traffic in fusion blaster arms.

Fusion blaster arms are a very popular enhancement in modern militaries and paramilitary militias. Following the ban, they’ve seen a huge surge in popularity. The criminal underworld is known to traffic in fusion blaster arms.[/quote]

So popular, bears are known to horde them, so they may one day amass enough weaponry to take over all the houses.

I don’t know how they could be banned though, with the right to arm bears.

Beware the Bear Cavalry!!! Bears riding bears weilding Fusion Blasters!!!

Oh god!

But seriously, wouldn’t a Fusion blaster shoot out burning rays like the sun?