Experimental Wheel Issues?

Two things I’m noticing in recent experimental in regards to wheels - dunno if it’s by design or buggy.

1. You can no longer “inspect” wheel sizes from a distance with “x” (where you can still examine everything else about vehicles). You also can’t see wheel size when examining vehicles. I actually can’t find any way to determine wheel size other than removing wheels from vehicles. Considering you can inspect a whole lot of more hidden detail of vehicles from afar or via (e)xamine, I hope this is a bug. I use the additional vehicle parts mod but tried a vanilla game and saw the same behavior.

2. Tire size of wheels on a given vehicle is more random now. In the past you’d often find pairs of wheels of differing sizes, so 2 of the same size up front on a 4 wheeler and 2 of a different sized pair in back. Now the wheel sizes are completely random, so on an 8 wheel APC, I might get 8 totally different wheels. This seems odd since in reality you tend to get all the same sized tire on your vhicle for ALL wheels (or at least in pairs) and it’s kind of unlikely that random scavengers and vandals got to the cars before our character and randomly swapped wheels around just to troll us. I use the additional vehicle parts mod and didn’t try this one vanilla since I don’t want to develop a character far enough to make a boom/find jacks to remove tires (since #1 is happening it’s harder to tell at a glance).

PS - as always with this game I could just be having a noob/id10t moment and imagining all of this.

Cheers,
V

This might have been patched, or may have been some random fluctuation. I’ve been playing 5007 since a week ago at the most, and the wheels match.