Crafting large amounts of ammo

Why was crafting ammo turned from multiple bullets to single bullets, and how do we produce large amounts of ammo now? It seems to me that this change just adds unneeded tedium - making large amounts of ammo take more key presses to craft as opposed to increasing the in-game time or resources required.
If we could craft in batches larger than 20 it would be less tedious, but as it is now I honestly have no idea if there’s a workaround or intended method to crafting large amounts of items.

[quote=“plazma_rush, post:1, topic:13745”]Why was crafting ammo turned from multiple bullets to single bullets, and how do we produce large amounts of ammo now? It seems to me that this change just adds unneeded tedium - making large amounts of ammo take more key presses to craft as opposed to increasing the in-game time or resources required.
If we could craft in batches larger than 20 it would be less tedious, but as it is now I honestly have no idea if there’s a workaround or intended method to crafting large amounts of items.[/quote]

You considered this?

[quote=“iceball3, post:2, topic:13745”][quote=“plazma_rush, post:1, topic:13745”]Why was crafting ammo turned from multiple bullets to single bullets, and how do we produce large amounts of ammo now? It seems to me that this change just adds unneeded tedium - making large amounts of ammo take more key presses to craft as opposed to increasing the in-game time or resources required.
If we could craft in batches larger than 20 it would be less tedious, but as it is now I honestly have no idea if there’s a workaround or intended method to crafting large amounts of items.[/quote]

You considered this?[/quote]
OH MY GOD THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR.
YES. YES. YES.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I had no idea this feature existed but it all makes sense now. Thanks for the help!

Shit, I’ve never known this existed as well. Thanks man!