Cold?

Not sure if this is a bug, or “working as intended”, but for some reason my character is Cold when its 18 degrees celsius out and shes wearing a bunch of clothes, including a wool poncho and mittens.

For those of you who don’t live in a celsius country, 18C is a VERY nice day out. Shorts, tshirt, sandals. Bikini at the beach. One shouldnt need a wool poncho and mittens >.>

Yeah the cold system is still totally messed up. Some people on the forum claim it’s fixed but they’re wrong. My advice is just to try to put on as many clothes as possible with low encumbrance, making them fit well using sewing kits help out as well.

Will I be able to make fitted clothing with 0 sewing skill?

Find some loose clothing and try it out.

[quote=“lwCoyote, post:1, topic:991”]Not sure if this is a bug, or “working as intended”, but for some reason my character is Cold when its 18 degrees celsius out and shes wearing a bunch of clothes, including a wool poncho and mittens.

For those of you who don’t live in a celsius country, 18C is a VERY nice day out. Shorts, tshirt, sandals. Bikini at the beach. One shouldnt need a wool poncho and mittens >.>[/quote]

Are you “cold”? or “very cold”? Because if you’re “cold”, then you’ll notice there are no penalties. It is moreso a warning that you are not comforatble. I am thinking of changing the wording to “chilly” so people feel less misrepresented.

Also, bikini at 18C? What do you do when it’s 28C, or 35C??

Die of heat stroke, mostly.
Anything above 5C I would consider nice. Light trousers and a thin jacket sort of weather.

5-10 C is still quite chilly imo, I live in Denmark ^^