Changing Directional Key Causing Menu Issues 0.C-4008

So decided to come back after about a year I think but I normally use the numpad and figured I would try ChestholeTileset since it's more isometric and thought it was neat. Well after changing the numpad keys to 7 being N, 8 NE, 9 E and so forth to make it easier on me due to the different view it presented it decided to not want to work in the menu and other instances.

I could not use arrow keys, numpad keys and even the other directional keys to cycle options in the menu other than the hotkeys for each category to select. Also noticed when I did this I could no longer move around with any of the movement keys to look around in view mode. Maybe it's just me or I am missing something but probably will just stick to the default keys as usual and ascii or another tiles pack that's over top view instead for now lol.

[quote=“Necrucifer, post:1, topic:11053”] So decided to come back after about a year I think but I normally use the numpad and figured I would try ChestholeTileset since it’s more isometric and thought it was neat. Well after changing the numpad keys to 7 being N, 8 NE, 9 E and so forth to make it easier on me due to the different view it presented it decided to not want to work in the menu and other instances.

I could not use arrow keys, numpad keys and even the other directional keys to cycle options in the menu other than the hotkeys for each category to select. Also noticed when I did this I could no longer move around with any of the movement keys to look around in view mode. Maybe it's just me or I am missing something but probably will just stick to the default keys as usual and ascii or another tiles pack that's over top view instead for now lol.[/quote]

Yea, you remapped global controls.

Go back to the menu. If you cant because you’ve locked yourself out go to the config file, Or just redownload/reextract the game or delete the config file.

Thanks for the reply, that worked though so thanks.

There is an option to remap the global control if you still want to change it though. (will be grey instead of green)