CataModder - Tool for editing Cataclysm files (r30 - Recipes Bugfix)

I’m going to go out on a limb and say no, though I would like an ETA on when (If?) it will be.

I played around with it in 0.8 to get a feel for it, but I’ve been waiting for stable 0.9 to do anything large scale.

[quote=“PogoMarimo, post:81, topic:2540”]I’m going to go out on a limb and say no, though I would like an ETA on when (If?) it will be.

I played around with it in 0.8 to get a feel for it, but I’ve been waiting for stable 0.9 to do anything large scale.[/quote]Well, thank you anyway for the reply.

It makes me sad to see the modding program has yet to be updated to the newest version as it always seems to crash or fail in some way when I use it with the current stable build

I concur. I use(d) this program a lot and find it very handy. You bring it up to date → me love you long time

So can this edit/create new “Use” functions?

*Prays to the RNG to have the creator come back

So is this tool dead already? had a lot of fun with the .8 version. (made shields and tools)

ah well if it is ill just go back to the hit and miss attempts I made before until I figure out exactly what I need to add and each file I need to change, each time I want a new item.

This tool edits Json text which isnt where use funtions are edited/added. So no you cant. That is all hardcode or whathaveyou.

This tool edits Json text which isnt where use funtions are edited/added. So no you cant. That is all hardcode or whathaveyou.[/quote]
:frowning:

sigh
Im just gona cry in a corner now…

I would like to point out that the project for this program is still up on github, so if it turns out that the creator isn’t coming back somebody else could always step up and take over it.

damn I am using the latest version 656 I think and this tool does not work :(.

I was hoping to add some items any one able to update this tool to work with latest version please

Thanks

It’s out of date.

This thread should be unsticking if it’s no longer supported.

Yes. It has been dead for a very very long time now.