Cataclysm:DDA Community Discord!

Hello y’all! I’m happy to announce that there is an unofficial community discord! This discord is different from the official development server by the fact that it focuses on community instead of development or modding. There are dedicated cataclysm channels of course but there are off topic channels as well!

For channels; there are around 10 dedicated channels for discussion; and a few more for server infrastructure.

For server infrastructure, there is a git channel which posts git updates similar to the one in the official development server. A third party mod list that I made and posted on github that I have pinned (Which can be found here), a git channel which posts git updates similar to the one in the official development server, an updates channel, where I post the weekly changelogs from reddit, experimental cataclysm videos from TheMurderUnicorn, and the development blogs and finally a streaming channel for streamers to share their streams.

For discussion channels, there is the cataclysm general and questions, along with modding for modding help; with some off topic areas like general and interests channels like programming, gaming, art, or music.

So come visit and introduce yourself!

9 Likes

Very much enjoying the server and great support of a noob streamer to boot!

4 Likes

I have also joined this community server. Nice to see a lot of familiar faces with new nicknames.

2 Likes

Hey Y’all! We are so close to hitting 500 users! Thank y’all so much!

1 Like