Can't control street cleaner: Tips, Tricks, and Newb Questions!

How are radio controlled cars meant to work?

Because it seems that I cant get to control this automated street cleaner, i always lose signal after trying to move once and my character moves instead.

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:1, topic:8797”]How are radio controlled cars meant to work?

Because it seems that I cant get to control this automated street cleaner, i always lose signal after trying to move once and my character moves instead.[/quote]

OK, you mean remote-driven cars rather than the RC car box with controller and fun colored buttons.

One thing to look out for is the battery charge in the vehicle as well as in you; another is to make sure you’re pretty close (remote-driving caps at range 40 or so, reality-bubble enforcement). Apart from that, could be an infrastructure shift since we merged those.

Odd, I appear to be fulfilling all those requirements. I seem to be able to set the cruise speed of the vehicle at the same turn i activate the controller, but once I attempt to either steer the vehicle or wait a turn I lose control of the car. The street sweeper does move a few tiles forward each time though.

Something fishy might be going on.

Got it
I mixed up item names and checked for RC car controller instead of the remoteveh one. I tested my build with the bionic and not the item, assuming everything works.

Sending PR in few minutes (when compilation finishes).