Can we PLEASE add an option to disable blinking map notes

the blinking map notes are really REALLY annoying, especially as you clear a town and start marking which buildings you’ve emptied. Can we please have the ability to toggle this feature off?

Different issue, Senrain.

I’m thinking the best fix would be to have the note-symbol steady on the map, but replace with the underlying map symbol when you put the cursor on it? That way you’d know you marked that spot, and be able to check what the relevant terrain is so you know what to look for when on-site.

[quote=“KA101, post:3, topic:6448”]Different issue, Senrain.

I’m thinking the best fix would be to have the note-symbol steady on the map, but replace with the underlying map symbol when you put the cursor on it? That way you’d know you marked that spot, and be able to check what the relevant terrain is so you know what to look for when on-site.[/quote]

That’s a good idea!

lol nice graphic senrain, and sorry for the confusion.

I know some people like the blinking messages (something about hordes causing map readability issues) and someone obviously thought it was important enough to add, I just want the ability to turn it off.

I know in the stable release the map notes stay solid but blink once if you hit certain keys and if you hover over a point it tells you the building in the sidebar which was just about perfect for me.

A “show notes” and “show hordes” toggle button would be great.

[quote=“xpyder, post:6, topic:6448”]lol nice graphic senrain, and sorry for the confusion.

I know some people like the blinking messages (something about hordes causing map readability issues) and someone obviously thought it was important enough to add, I just want the ability to turn it off.

I know in the stable release the map notes stay solid but blink once if you hit certain keys and if you hover over a point it tells you the building in the sidebar which was just about perfect for me.[/quote]

It was a bug, but a good bug for a lot of people, including me.