Big bionic?

Like I just said, I didn’t say anything bad about women. Although maybe it could get a faulty installation and randomly fly out of your pants now and again, causing massive amounts of pain and a couple of turns of howling.

[move]If no happy, go AWEH![/move]

Which never happens with other bionics and would be really frustrating. Also, I was just specifying what sexism was.

DEAR SIR AND/OR MADAM,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PURCHASE OF CBM INC’S LATEST PERSONAL ENHANCEMENT PRODUCT: THE EMBIGGENIZER. CBM INC KNOWS THAT WHEN IT COMES TO PERSONAL ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS, YOU HAVE A WIDE SELECTION FROM WHICH TO CHOOSE. CBM INC THANKS YOU FOR YOUR TRUST IN SELECTING OUR PRODUCT.

TO BEGIN YOUR ENHANCEMENT ENJOYMENT, PLEASE TAKE THE PRODUCT FROM THE PACKAGE AND PLACE IT ON YOUR . OPEN THE DOOR LABELED ‘A’ AND PLACE WITHIN IT THE NANO-TECH PLUTONIUM-UNOBTANIUM BATTERY LABELED ‘B’. ACTIVATE THE PRODUCT BY PRESSING THE BUTTON LABELED ‘C’. AFTER A SLIGHT WARMUP AND INITIALIZATION (WHICH MAY BE ACCOMPANIED BY PERFECTLY NORMAL MINOR CHAFING) YOU WILL BEGIN TO EXPERIENCE EMBIGGENIZATION.

REMEMBER, YOU CAN WEAR THE EMBIGGENIZER ANYWHERE EXCEPT HIGHLY CLASSIFIED MILITARY BASES AND NUCLEAR RESEARCH LABORATORIES. AT CBM INC, WE KNOW YOU WILL EXPERIENCE MANY YEARS OF HAPPY EMBIGGENING.

DISCLAIMERS:

• DO NOT TAUNT THE EMBIGGENIZER
  • CBM INC DEFINES ‘MINOR CHAFING’ AS ANYTHING UP TO AND INCLUDING SUDDEN AND PERMANENT LOSS OF FEELING IN THE AFFECTED AREA AND/OR SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION
  • IF THE BATTERY SUFFERS A CONTAINMENT BREACH, PICK UP AND CARRY SAID BATTERY AND PROCEED TO THE NEAREST RADIOACTIVE WASTE DISPOSAL LOCATION
  • DO NOT TOUCH OR BRING PRODUCT INTO DIRECT CONTACT WITH ANY OTHER PERSON. THE RESULTING ELECTROMAGNETIC POTENTIAL DIFFERENCES MAY EXCEED THE ABILITY OF SKIN TO PREVENT CATASTROPHIC ENERGY DISCHARGE
  • DO NOT RETURN FAULTY PRODUCT. WE DO NOT WANT IT.
  • DO NOT INCINERATE PRODUCT. IF YOU DO BRING PRODUCT INTO CONTACT WITH FIRE, FIND HURRICANE LEVEL SHELTER IMMEDIATELY

Honestly, I’m trying to figure out who would buy this product just to set it on fire.

Seriously, though, this whole idea is insane. I think the general running idea is that there are a few hundred humans left, so no one gives a shit what you look like. If you want to say “there should be cosmetic modifications available”, then sure, that’s one thing. If you want your character to have tattoos or piercings, that should be available right along with breast or hair implants.

Personally, though, I don’t really have a lot of trouble just imagining what my character looks like. As for how NPCs deal with you, the trait “ugly” already says “effects relationships with people WHO CARE ABOUT THAT SORT OF THING”. Just ask for a counter trait of “pretty”. There’s a lot of options for it.

But whatever you do, stop making everyone look like a bunch of pubescent jackasses who can’t say the word “boobs” without giggling and drooling a bit.

But boobs make me embiggen

I’m beginning to doubt this is a serious suggestion. Even if you said it was, I think that’s part of the joke.

Rubbish

I retract all my previous statements.

This is the best suggestion ever. I whole-heartedly recommend several other additions.

Boob Zombie: This zombie is similiar to the shocker zombie, but instead with breast implants. Occasionally it will fire milk at you, blinding you.
Boobs, Boobs, and More Boobs: This is a magazine based around boobs. It will pump up the new stat, called…
Boob Skill: This rates your enjoyment of boobs. In the prescence of an NPC with breast implants, you will get a morale bonus.

Now we’re going in the right direction

[quote=“Fniff, post:29, topic:735”]I retract all my previous statements.

This is the best suggestion ever. I whole-heartedly recommend several other additions.

Boob Zombie: This zombie is similiar to the shocker zombie, but instead with breast implants. Occasionally it will fire milk at you, blinding you.[/quote]

Have the boob zombies boobs be able to destroy stuff and be a powerful melee attack like This (possibly NSFW)

[size=8pt]My previous post about the sexism was meant to be sarcasm…[/size]

For those of you who did not get it, my ALL CAPS POST was humorous. I was imagining that a bionics module capable of enlarging a body part would not be a product from a reputable company, but would instead include a disastrous attempt at instructions trying to make it sound legitimate.

Hopefully, distasteful or crude content will not make it into the actual game and the desire for such things can be dissipated in an appropriate place … such as a forum posting on a website related to the game …

YOU IDIOT.

You think you can just… disrespect this totally respectable idea?

Shame. Upon. You.

Brothers, follow the word of your father and spread this suggestion like the fire from a gas station you just smashed through with a Flatbed truck! FOR GLORY!

I miss Whales… he woulda locked this shit up pronto. :confused:

Having your character be “improved” by being more sexualised is pretty offensive…

I also think it’s pretty offensive to imply that men would universally be friendlier to large-breasted women.

But hey, it’s a joke, so none of this is offensive [/sarcasm]

I also think it's pretty offensive to imply that men would universally be friendlier to large-breasted women.

They wouldn’t be? Not entirely sure morals come into play when the entire country’s sanity just flew out the fucking window!

They wouldn’t be.

Wut? What country? Whut?

Azerbaijan, where the game takes place. Didn’t you know? Read the wiki, it could help friend. =D

Goober, I got it, and I totally loved it. That sort of Aperture-Science-Fallout-3-Ish advertisement always makes me laugh, and you did it well. Good job, you get a cookie.

The rest of you, especially you, Cheese, do not get cookies. You get nothing but scorn

The reason that what you are saying is disrespectful to women is mostly because you started this off as a female-exclusive thing. You are implying that the only body-mod that might ever be of use is one that makes women’s breasts larger, because that’s all anyone cares about. If you had said “how about ways to change how your character looks, and some of those things influence how NPCs see you, and one of them is boobs?”, that would be different. You’re not suggesting that some people are suspicious of tattooed juggernauts, and you’re not suggesting that some people may be more inclined to trust a well-dressed man in a fancy hat. You are flat out saying that every male NPC would be more willing to fight and die for a woman who has, to quote a guy, stonking great tits.

Apparently, in your version of Cataclysm, people care more about bust size than about splitting ammo equally or making sure they have enough food to eat that night. Also, apparently, the zombies went after all the gay guys first.

As Descartes never actually said, “Any community that gets its laughs pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe they are in good company.” Guys, I don’t know if this post was originally intended to be a joke, or trolling, or whatever, but it has to stop. This is just getting insane, and everyone defending this looks like they are bat shit crazy. Please. Please stop.

I say the thread keeps going.