Attachments for power armor

Yes to both of these. No reason a suit of power armour can’t fit a few spotlights or a helmet with NVG/IR capability.

I agree with i2amroy. I started with python and ruby and mainly forked the github repo to learn c++.

Yes, we should definitely be able to install NVGs into a power armour helmet at the very least. A shoulder mounted floodlight is the other obvious addition. Because flashlights are for wimps.

And of course power armour specific weapons like miniguns.

Did you know you can (A)ctivate a boot to store a knife? That’s practically the skeleton for clothing mods right there!

I’d suggest that powered armor have several ‘slots’ for various mods to give it these systems the added functionality they deserve.

EXAMPLE:

PA Helmets could install:

*Thermal Optics (Detects monsters even if you can’t ‘see’ them. Like the antenna mutation.
*Night Vision (What it says on the tin)
*Heads Up Display (Gives the player exact values for current health, hunger, thirst, etc. Comes complete with clinical sounding female computer-voice.
*Range-finder (Boosts ranged to-hit significantly)
*Peripherals - A system of panoramic cameras along the helmets exterior that passively extend the pilots field of vision to a full 360 degrees. Increases dodge chance, can cause nausea.
*Mine Detector - Spots mines!
*etc

PA armor could install:

*Orbitals - Dispenses small spherical attack drones to pester incoming projectiles. Makes you hard to shoot.
*Traction Skates - Raises movement speed over non-difficult terrain, like roads.
*Fire Suppression System - Puts you out if you catch fire
*Protracted Engagement System (PES) - Contains a reserve battery that can be reloaded via UPS before or during operation.
*R.E.A.C.T. - Your armor actively compensates for recoil, greatly dampening the effect.
*Rappelling Gear - For climbing in and out of chasms and the like.
*ect.

Hauling frame could install:

*Cargo Hutch - Increased Volume
*Improved Hydraulics - Increased Weigh limit
*Portable Compactor - Once installed you can (A)ctivate your hauling frame from the inventory and select “Recycle Material” while standing on a pile of items for the same effect as a steel compactor.
*etc.

Very interesting ideas Logrin, +1.

Seconded.

I like these a lot, power armor really needs some more attention.